Sani-Plex 128M is a multi-purpose, neutral pH, germicidal detergent and deodorant effective in hard water up to 400 ppm (calculated as CaCO3) in the presence of a moderate amount of soil (5% organic serum) according to the AOAC Use-dilution Test.
The Sani-Plex M series represents our tru quaternary ammonia based disinfectants. The Sani-Plex M product line is available in three dilution rates; 2oz, 1oz and 1/2oz. They contain no added dyes or fragrances and maintain a neutral pH when properly proportioned into solution.
The Sani-Plex M series is perfect for general traffic hallways and animal holding rooms, floors and walls throughout a facility. Also, when properly proportioned they do not require a post application rinse. We always recommend the Sani-Plex M series disinfectants be proportioned through a properly titrated dispensing system.
- Rapid, effective microbial kill, even in the presence of heavy bioburden
- Eradicate microbes, disinfect, sanitize and oxidize pollutants within minutes
- Sani-Plex 128M is effective in hard water up to 400 ppm
- Safe to Use
- Sani-Plex 128M is easy and safe to use so you can rest at ease
- Form: Liquid
- Odor: Mild
- Solubility in Water: Complete
- Color: Straw
- Specific Gravity: 1.014
- pH of Concentrate: 7.2 - 8.2
- Flash and Fire Point: None
- Foaming: Copious
- Rinsing Properties: Excellent
- Biodegradable: Yes