DESCRIPTION: Safety Solvent removes grease, dirt, oil, printing ink, tar, grime, adhesive and resins. You can use it on air compressors, alternators, generators, electric motors, power tools and other electrical equipment. Will not harm most metals and painted surfaces.
DIRECTIONS: Spray surface with a heavy wet spray but do not allow to pool on metal. Use force of spray to loosen soil. Wipe clean.
CAUTION: Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the product can be harmful or fatal. Prolonged inhalation may be harmful. Do not get this material in contact with eyes or skin. Contains Trichloroethylene, which may cause cancer depending on duration and level of exposure. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Do not puncture, incinerate or crush. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C) as container may burst. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. Use with adequate ventilation.
FIRST AID PROCEDURES: EYES: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists. SKIN: Wash off with warm water and soap. Get medical attention if irritation develops or persists. INHALATION: Move to fresh air. Oxygen or artificial respiration if needed. Do not use mouth-to-mouth method if victim inhaled the substance. Call a physician if symptoms develop or persist. INGESTION: If material is ingested, immediately contact poison control center. Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting without advice from poison control center. If vomiting occurs naturally, have victim lean forward to reduce risk of aspiration.
CONTAINS: Trichloroethylene (79-01-6), and Carbon Dioxide (124-38-9)
N.F.P.A. Ratings: Fire-1, Health -2, Reactmty-0,