Bed Bug, Lice and Dust Mite Spray is odorless. For mattress, furniture, clothing, wool and other proteinaceous fiber. Will not stain water-safe fabrics and surfaces. One clothing treatment lasts 2 weeks. Controls listed pests. Kills adult lice, and nymphs as they hatch, on mattresses, garments, furniture and other inanimate objects. Kills dust mites through contact. Kills and repels mosquitoes and ticks. Controls ticks that transmit Lyme Diseases. For use on premises to control fleas and ticks. Controls pest up to 4 weeks. Kills lice and their eggs on mattresses, furniture, and car interior and other non-washable items. Kills house dust mites (Dermatophogoides spp.) for up to 8 weeks in carpets, curtains and on upholstery. Controls house mites that may cause asthma, rhinitis, watery eyes and sneezing.
Shake well before using. Hold container upright and spray from a distance of 12 to15”; 8 to 10” for clothing, furniture and mattress. Prior to application, test product on an inconspicuous area to test for unwanted effects (discoloration or bleeding, for example). Spray until surface is damp; do not spray to the paint of run-off as over-application may cause damage. This product will not stain surfaces or fabrics where water alone causes no damage.
Contains petroleum distillate. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
FIRST AID PROCEDURES:
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going to treatment. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
May pose an aspiration pneumonia hazard.
Permethrin (CAS #53645-53-1), Petroleum distillate)
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY CONSULT S.D.S. BEFORE USE